no girl was ever desperate enough to hit on me Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps May 03, 2021 no girl was ever desperate enough to hit on me ask 157 Likes 19 Comments Jerrie Pat Gale Cathi Collins Mikutis I once had a Date with a Girl and we really connected we talked and i fehlt so comfortable , then she Said "wanna See my flat?" I Said Sure and she showed me her home when we arrived in her bedroom She smiles at me and said "this is my bedroom so you Like IT?" "Yeah its nice" we stood there for a Minute and i Walked Back into living room. On the Drive home i asked myself how can a single human being that stupid. Elizabeth Hocog Yep. To be fair, I wasn't extremely interested in this girl, but I definitely missed a pretty obvious signal for sex. After we split up, she wanted to stay friends and that was fine. I went over and hung out in her living room for a while. Then she just randomly slips out of the room. After waiting like 15 minutes, she comes back looking disappointed. I didn't realize it until like a month later, but when she slipped out of the room, she went up to the bedroom and was waiting for me... Yep I'm a dumbass. Youcef Aid My dumb arse did this. I went out for drinks with a lassie friend that I hadn't seen in a while due to uni. At the end of the night when we were getting taxis home she said I should get in a taxi with her. And I thought 'you don't stay anywhere near my place, why would I get in your taxi'. So I declined, but she kept insisting that I should. I declined again and got in a taxi home. She left me a message saying 'you really should of got a taxi with me'. *face-palm Juanita Lynn We tend to remember positive things better and shape other memories into more positive versions of the events. It likely that she never was interested but the way you remember that time makes you feel like she was. Juliet Okoro okay i'll share: this was 7yrs ago, i was with my gf(ex now), we were at the mall to grab lunch, and somehow our conversation went to her crushes before me, when it was my turn and as soon as i utterred the name of one of her friends(who was literally the holder of prettiest face of the university that year, yes, our uni had this thing to distract us with the nightmare of studying there) she immediately replied "good thing you courted me because she had a big crush on you when you shared the same class. she was just too shy to make a move bec she taught you only see her as a friend" like bruhhhh Brittany Lea Raley Happened to me recently when a friend confessed me her feelings. She told me she was sending hints as big as a truck but I just didn't get any of them, I just thought she was joking or was very friendly with me. Good thing is I wasn't interested at all so I didn't miss my chance and rejected her very kindly but still. It proves most of us men can't take hints at all Willye Taylor Jamie Biancalana A life lesson I still think about regularly. A girl I had gone out to dinner with asked me what was a turn on for me. I told her it was girls in comfy pyjamas. Back at her place she asked me if I would like to see her pyjamas. Needless to say I said yes, when she came back down in her pj's I told her 'yes very nice', said goodbye and went home. 17 years later I still want to kick myself in the shins. I was a stupid little coward, she wss just so fine and I felt she was so way out of my league that I really couldn't believe she was dropping a hint. Bherna C. Benasa I had girl hitting on me many times, but being such a dumbfuck i always went for the introvert, nerdy lookin' type. But there was a girl in particular that was trying so hard to hit on me, i ended up rejecting her and blocking on every social media because my stupid ass didn't like to be the "prey". She wasn't weird or anything, i just thought it was too good to be true. I met her at a mall in my town two years later and she called me an idiot for turning her down. Muhammad Ramzan Linda Briere Yes, when I was 14 or so, I wasn't particularly interested in the opposite sex at all, I was too busy playing wtv WWE game was most recent and fighting friendly brawling with da boys to be bothered with the opposite sex. Well, a cute blonde girl had a huge crush on me which I didn't see at all cause in the middle of being just a dumb boy I had issues at home so she kept approaching me and I kept being ignorant, fast forward about 3 years and I fucking realised wtf was going on. That she grew up to be a fucking hot blonde and there I was jacking off like a loser after missing all the hints. Fast forward 10 years and I think I did better anyway Beverly Jane Chua Malamog Had an air hostess hit on me once while I was traveling in a domestic flight.. She was learning to play the guitar and I had my staff notations and guitar tabs with me (you know the musician phase before life knocks sense in you) and we started chatting up and my dumb ass didn't realise that she's hitting on me because I thought it's just a normal conversation.. was being too cautious and didn't want to come across as a creep Les Davis Just do it, man. Worst that can happen is you learn how not to make a move. From a former shy guy: being straight forward pays off definitely Beth Davis Afshan Arshid Why post her name? She is the cute on of the bunch, they all look jailbait though, ngl. Enelrahc Nahilaam when i was at a club, the girl literally right next to me... she dancing and keep watching me... ah sight. shes cute tho. Amy Jenkins never happened Ava B Maistry Lol i sent a snap to my crush when i was at a pub, she jokingly replied something about alcoholism, i asked her to come come with is to drink someday, she sad okey :3. Months later i realised i asked her out, and she said yes Jessica Schoenfelder 2 or 3 times in my life i ended up getting with a girl i wasn't even very interested in, just because i wasn't able to see that the girls i liked, had a thing for me too. best thing is since i didn't think they were interested in me, i stayed friends with them and every single one of them told me how it crushed them when i ended up with another girl. it was the worst feeling Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Cathi Collins Mikutis
Elizabeth Hocog
Youcef Aid
Juanita Lynn
Juliet Okoro
Brittany Lea Raley
Willye Taylor
Jamie Biancalana
Bherna C. Benasa
Muhammad Ramzan
Linda Briere
Beverly Jane Chua Malamog
Les Davis
Beth Davis
Afshan Arshid
Enelrahc Nahilaam
Amy Jenkins
Ava B Maistry
Jessica Schoenfelder